Are there any restrictions for fonts?
Here's a quick overview of the license terms for fonts:
You can use the font:
- In multiple commercial projects
- To create stand alone phrase/quote art to sell on items like mugs, t-shirts, tote bags, stickers, etc.
- In a logo design
- To create Word art as long as they are being used as part of a wider design and not as a stand alone singular word
You can’t use the font:
- To create graphic flattened alphabets, letterforms, digital alphabets (alphas), embroidery fonts, die-cut patterns or stencil designs
- To create an editable logo or website template available for resale
- To embed on a third party/Print on Demand website where third parties are able to work with the font
- To embed in an ePublication without obtaining an ePub licence, please contact me for more info.
- To embed in a mobile or desktop app