Your license questions answered and common usage examples and guidelines
- I need help understanding the licence terms, do you have a simple guide to help me?
- Can I use your graphics in my company branding?
- I want to sell End Products using your Resources, are there special requirements?
- Can I sell my designs using your graphics on Print-on-Demand (P.O.D) websites?
- Can I install my purchase on multiple computers for use by other users?
- Can I sell a pre-designed logo to my customers in my online shop?
- What if I need to provide my client or printer with original source files?
- Can I sell my designs using the Templett app or other similar editing apps?
- I sell digital products like scrapbooking kits and planner templates that include stickers and papers, can I use your graphics in my kits?
- What is a wider original design?
- Can I copyright my end design?
- What licensing do your freebies come with?
- Compare Licences
- Are there any restrictions for fonts?
- May I digitize and sell embroidery files using your graphics?
- I noticed you don’t allow stamp creating with the Enhanced Art Licence?
- Can I use your Personalised Portrait Creator to create and sell portraits to my customers?
- Can I sell my own graphics/drawings I create using your Procreate Brushes (Add-ons)?