I can't download my purchase
Sometimes the smallest network interruption can cause havoc with a large file download which ends up being very frustrating for the person trying to download the file! Here are a few troubleshooting ideas to assist you:
- Please verify that your Internet service plan allows you to download larger files, some products are over 4GB in size.
- Please make sure that your computer doesn’t disconnect from the network if/when it goes to sleep, or the download will be interrupted. This will result in a corrupted .zip file that may not unzip, a .cpgz or .part file (signifying an incomplete or partial download), or cache errors on your browser.
- Sometimes a quick clearing of the cache on your browser does the trick. Once you’ve cleared the cache, reload the download page and start the download again.
- It might be worth using a download manager to minimize any problems downloading large files and would allow you to pause/resume the download.
- Make sure that any virus software, firewall, or ad-blocker you’re running is not preventing the download from completing. Sometimes overzealous firewalls or even your corporation’s IT regulations can cause issues with downloads on our site.
If you continue to experience issues, please do get in touch so that we can further assist you!